VAT ( where applicable ) and shipping will be added to the price in the checkout process. All of our products are made-to-order.
Delivery Time: Made to order 6-8 weeks
This classic briefcase is handcrafted in England using high quality vegetable-tanned English Bridle Leather. Its traditional style features a reinforced top frame covered with bridle leather, hand-stitched onto the front and back panels. With the hand-stitched handle. This is a sturdy and durable briefcase. All corners are reinforced with leather and the edges are hand-burnished to a smooth finish using traditional techniques.
- English bridle leather. Colours - Black / Chestnut /Navy /Chocolate /Burgundy London Tan / Racing Green / Conker
- Linings. Colours - Beige / Forest Green / Petrol / Navy / Red / Tan / Black / Wine / Dark Brown / Purple
- Size: H33cm x W46cm x D17cm
- Optional internal pocket and pen loops
- Solid brass or nickel traditional hardware
- 3 compartments
English bridle leather is naturally tanned over many months. The unique feature of the leather is the application of the colour by hand with layers of wax. The wax or bloom helps protect the leather and over time will develop a rich patina. Over time a white waxy bloom may settle on the surface leather. This can be gently polished/rubbed back into the leather using a soft cloth.
Disclaimer: Please note that there is no imagery for all product options available. Please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about accurate colour samples.